Archery classroom 2nd term
We will hold a certification meeting on the final day, with safety training on competition etiquette, assembly and disassembly, and practice of actual shooting.
When entering the museum, please wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera. In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, those who fall under the following cannot use this service, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or more (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have a history of contact with patients with or suspected of having a new coronavirus infection (including fever in the workplace / living together) and who have a history of contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ) Can not be confirmed as negative
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact history with them in family, workplace, etc.)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Open time||13: 00 ~ 14: 45 (reception 12: 30 ~)|
|Another schedule||Preliminary day (10/9/10/23)|
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate Archery Field (Outdoor)|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka City|
|Parking||Free (general parking lot: about 170 cars / human-friendly parking lot: about 30 cars)|
|Access||0 minutes walk from bus stop "Fureai Land Iwate", 5 minutes walk from bus stop "Sanbonyanagi Gongendo", 10 minutes walk from bus stop "Sanbonyanagi", 30 minutes walk from JR Tohoku Line "Iwate Iioka Station"|
|Price||Archery field usage fee
* Free for people with disabilities / elderly people (65 years old and over), 220 yen for general students, 120 yen for students (high school students and above)
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate Sports Guidance Group Tel.019-637-4469|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.