Parent-child swimming for young children
Now accepting applications
Have you ever wanted to take your child to the pool?
Children who are new to the pool are also welcome.
We will also tell parents how to assist.
Target : Infants (3 years old to preschoolers) and parents,
* One guardian for each infant. (If you have any circumstances, please contact us)
Contents : Familiarity with water, practice of swimming, etc.
What to bring : A set of swimming equipment, towels, drinks, etc.
Capacity : 10 pairs
When entering the museum, please wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera. In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, those who fall under the following cannot use this service, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or more (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have contact with patients with new coronavirus infection or those who are suspected of having it (including fever in the same room / workplace) and who have contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ) Can not be confirmed as negative
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact history with them in family, workplace, etc.)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with the new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate Pool|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka City|
|Price||General (guardian) 440 yen, free for infants|
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate Sports Reception Tel.019-637-4469|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.