Manufacturing class Shimenawa decoration
Since the capacity has been reached, the reception will be waiting for cancellation.
Decorate your favorite flowers to make "Shimenawa decorations". It can also be used as an interior as a lease.
[Schedule] December 7, 3rd year of Reiwa (Tuesday) 10: 00-11: 30
[Capacity] About 8 people
[Place] Fureai Land Iwate 2nd floor creative room
[Target] Those who are interested in manufacturing
[Fee] 1500 yen Collected on the day as material cost
[What to bring] Writing utensils, etc. (separate information)
[Application period] From Sunday, November 7th, 3rd year of Reiwa to Tuesday, November 30th, or until the capacity is reached.
[How to apply] Please let us know your name, phone number, address, disability, and (age) by phone, visit, mail, or fax.
[Application / Inquiry] Fureai Land Iwate Management Guidance Group Tel. 019-637-7444 Fax. 019-637-7544 8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka City, 020-0831
When entering the museum, please be sure to wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera. In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, those who fall under the following cannot use it, so please understand and cooperate.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have contact with patients with new coronavirus infection or those who are suspected of having it (including fever in the cohabitant / workplace) and who have contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ), Negative cannot be confirmed
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact with them in family or workplace)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate 2nd floor creative room|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka-shi|