One point handwriting class ④
It was canceled.
Anyone who has learned sign language such as greetings and self-introduction can participate. If you don't have a chance to use sign language or want to increase your knowledge of sign language, please feel free to join us. You can participate as many times as you like, even once.
How to apply : Please let us know your name, phone number, address, disability, age, etc. by phone, fax, visit, or mail.
What to bring : Writing utensils, face shield
Capacity : 8 people
* It may be canceled due to the influence of the new coronavirus. (In that case, we will contact you by phone etc.)
When entering the museum, please wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera. In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infectious diseases, those who fall under the following cannot use this service, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or more (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have contact with patients with new coronavirus infection or those who are suspected of having it (including fever in the same room / workplace) and who have contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ) Can not be confirmed as negative
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact history with them in family, workplace, etc.)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate 2nd Floor 3rd Training Room|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka City|
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate Management Guidance Group Tel.019-637-7444 Fax.019-637-7544|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.