The 63rd Morioka Memorial Museum of Predecessors Exhibition "Kindaichi Katsusada-The Giant of the Morioka Business World-"
At the Morioka Memorial Museum of Predecessors, a special exhibition "Kindaichi Katsusada-The Giant of the Morioka Business World-" was held on June 26, 3rd year of Reiwa, in honor of the 100th anniversary of the death of Katsusada Kindaichi in 2020. ) -It will be held from August 29th (Sun). We would like to introduce his business and achievements that contributed to the economic development of Iwate by making efforts to establish Morioka Bank, Morioka Electric Co., Ltd., and Iwate Light Railroad through materials. Please take this opportunity to visit us. The following related events will also be held.
- Series course "Iwate Light Railroad and Hanamaki" (provisional) Lecturer / Mr. Chie Odashima (Hanamaki City Museum Chief (curator)) Date / August 21 (Sat) 13: 30-15: 00
- Curator course "About Katsusada Kindaichi" Lecturer / Akiko Nakamura (Chief curator of the museum)
Date / Time / Saturday, July 31st, 13: 30-14: 30 * 1.2. Applications will be accepted from 9:00 on Saturday, July 17th at 019-659-3338. Each capacity is 40 people.
- Explanation of exhibition materials Date / Time / Sunday, July 18th, Sunday, August 8th, 13: 30-14: 00 Venue / Predecessor Memorial Museum Underground Hall
* The series will be canceled due to the issuance of the Iwate Prefecture State of Emergency. Thank you kindly look forward for your understanding.
* The exhibition has ended due to the temporary closure from August 24th (Tuesday) to September 12th (Sunday) following the issuance of the Iwate Prefecture State of Emergency. Please understand.
|Open time||Opening Hours / 9 am-5pm (Admission until 4:30 pm)|
|Venue||Morioka Memorial Museum of Predecessors (2nd floor general exhibition room special exhibition corner)|
|Address||2-2 Motomiya Hebiyashiki, Morioka City|
|Parking||Yes (45 free of charge, 2 of which are for wheelchair users)|
|Access||[Bus] Iwate Prefectural Transportation / Shengnan Loop 200 Get off at Prefectural Museum of Art 5 minutes walk [Car] About 15 minutes from Tohoku Expressway Morioka IC / About 10 minutes from Tohoku Expressway Morioka Minami IC [Walk] Morioka Station West Exit (in front of Marios) ) About 15 minutes|
|Price||[Individual] General 300 yen, high school students 200 yen, elementary and junior high school students 100 yen
[Group] General 240 yen, high school students 160 yen, elementary and junior high school students 80 yen
(Group admission fee applies to groups of 30 or more)
|Contact||Morioka Memorial Museum of Predecessors
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.