Iwate Employment Matching Fair I
The "Iwate Employment Matching Fair I" will be held for all students and working adults who are looking to find employment in Iwate Prefecture.
<Date and time>
Saturday, February 20, 3rd year of Reiwa
11: 00-16: 00 <13: 00-13: 30 Break time for ventilation>
[Participant reception 10: 00-15: 30]
Iwate Industrial Culture Center Apio (Takizawa City, Iwate Prefecture)
○ Company explanations and interviews by companies in the prefecture ○ Providing employment information in the prefecture by related organizations and consultation on emigration and settlement ○ Akita / Iwate Career Development Support Center holds [Self-discovery seminar]
Job seekers (students, working people, etc.) living inside and outside the prefecture aiming for employment in Iwate Prefecture and their families 2nd and 3rd year university students (Please use this as a place for corporate research and internship information collection before employment!)
* Because it is necessary to know the number of participants in advance in order to properly take measures against the new coronavirus, advance reservations are required.
Reservations will be accepted from January 26th to February 17th. In addition, "user registration" (free of charge) on the Foundation website is required for advance reservations.
If you have not registered yet, please complete the registration procedure from our website.
<Preventive measures against new coronavirus infection>
○ Please refrain from participating in the following cases.
・ Cold symptoms such as fever ・ Some family members living together have the new coronavirus ・ Plan to travel overseas within 2 weeks before the event ○ Temperature measurement by thermography etc. when visiting Please cooperate with hand disinfection with alcohol and wearing a mask.
In addition, as a result of temperature measurement, if the body temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher, admission will be refused.
○ Face shields will be distributed at the reception, so please wear them when you have an interview with a company.
○ In case of an infected person, the names and contact information of visitors will be listed by the Foundation and submitted to the Iwate Industrial Culture Center Apio, which will be the venue.
○ The event may be canceled depending on the spread of infection.
<About job hunting transportation expenses support>
In order to increase the number of participants from outside the prefecture, there is a system to support transportation expenses when participating in the Iwate Employment Matching Fair from outside the prefecture.
[Payment amount] Tohoku area (excluding Iwate prefecture) Residents 5,000 yen Residents outside the Tohoku area 10,000 yen [Procedure] Register as a user on the Furusato Iwate Settlement Foundation website.
Please fill in the required items on the "Job Hunting Transportation Expense Support Application Form" obtained from the website and apply by mail or email.
[Payment limit] The limit is once per person within the fiscal year.
□ No resume required, free clothing □ No entry fee □ Those who are currently receiving employment insurance are certified as job hunting activities.
<Co-sponsored> Public Interest Incorporated Foundation Furusato Iwate Settlement Foundation Iwate Prefecture Iwate Labor Bureau Iwate Prefecture Small and Medium Business Group Central Association
<Support> Let's work in Iwate Promotion Council
|Open time||11: 00-16: 00 <13: 00-13: 30 Break time for ventilation>|
|Venue||Iwate Industrial Culture Center Apio|
|Address||389-20 Sunakomi, Takizawa|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.