Iwate Employment Matching Fair V
The "Iwate Employment Matching Fair V" will be held for all students and working adults who are looking to find employment in Iwate Prefecture.
At this fair, the "2020 Global Career Fair in Iwate" sponsored by the Iwate Glocal Human Resources Development Promotion Council and the "Nursing Care / Childcare / Welfare Employment Consultation Meeting" sponsored by the Iwate Prefectural Welfare Human Resources Center will be co-sponsored.
<Date and time>
Saturday, December 26, 2nd year of Reiwa
Part 1 11: 00-13: 00 (Participant reception 10: 00-)
Part 2 14: 00-16: 00 (Participant reception 13: 00-)
Iwate Industrial Culture Center Apio (Takizawa City, Iwate Prefecture)
○ Company explanations and interviews by companies in the prefecture ○ Providing employment information in the prefecture by related organizations and consultation on emigration and settlement
Job seekers (students, working people, etc.) living inside and outside the prefecture aiming to find employment in Iwate Prefecture and their families
* Because it is necessary to know the number of participants in advance in order to properly take measures against the new coronavirus, we will make a reservation system in advance and will start accepting reservations from the beginning of December. In addition, "user registration" (free of charge) on the Foundation website is required for advance reservations. If you have not registered yet, please complete the registration procedure from our website.
<Preventive measures against new coronavirus infection>
○ Please refrain from participating in the following cases.
・ Cold symptoms such as fever ・ Some family members living together have the new coronavirus ・ Plan to travel abroad within 2 weeks before the event ○ Temperature measurement by thermography etc. when visiting Please cooperate with hand disinfection with alcohol and wearing a mask. In addition, as a result of temperature measurement, if the body temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher, admission will be refused.
○ Face shields will be distributed at the reception, so please wear them when you have an interview with a company.
○ In case of an infected person, the names and contact information of visitors will be listed by the foundation and submitted to the Iwate Industrial Culture Center Apio, which will be the venue.
○ The event may be canceled depending on the spread of infection.
<About job hunting transportation expenses support>
In order to increase the number of participants from outside the prefecture, there is a system to support transportation expenses when participating in the Iwate Employment Matching Fair from outside the prefecture.
[Payment amount] Tohoku area (excluding Iwate prefecture) resident 5,000 yen / Residents outside the Tohoku area 10,000 yen [Procedure] Register as a user on the Furusato Iwate Settlement Foundation website and obtain "Job Hunting Transportation Expense Support" from the website. Please fill in the required items on the "Application Form" and apply by mail or email.
[Payment limit] The limit is once per person within the fiscal year.
□ No resume required, free clothing □ No entry fee □ Those who are currently receiving employment insurance are certified as job hunting activities.
<Co-sponsored> Iwate Glocal Human Resources Development Promotion Council (Fuku) Iwate Prefecture Social Welfare Council Iwate Prefecture Welfare Human Resources Center Public Interest Incorporated Foundation Furusato Iwate Settlement Foundation Iwate Prefecture Iwate Labor Bureau Iwate Prefecture SME Group Central Association
<Support> Let's work in Iwate Promotion Council
|Open time||The first part 11:00～13:00 (Participants receive payment from 10:00～)
The second part 14:00～16:00 (participants will be paid 13:00～)
|Venue||Iwate Industrial Culture Center Apio (Takizawa City, Iwate Prefecture)|
|Address||389-20 Sunakomi, Takizawa|
|Parking||Free parking available|
|Contact||Furusato Iwate Settlement Foundation
TEL: 019-653-8976 E-mail: email@example.com
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.