Advance application is required
Let's move our bodies together! !!
Please wear a mask when you come to the museum.
Target : Elementary and junior high school students who have a disability certificate or who do not have a disability certificate but are receiving support, etc. Those who can kick the ball by walking independently * There may be a charge depending on the type of support ..
* Please contact us for other people.
Contents : How to kick the ball, exercise using the ball, etc.
What to bring : Inner shoes, drinks, towels, easy-to-move clothes, etc.
Capacity : 10 people
When entering the museum, please wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera. In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, those who fall under the following cannot use this service, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or more (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have a history of contact with patients with or suspected of having a new coronavirus infection (including fever in the same room / workplace) and who have a history of contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ) Can not be confirmed as negative
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact history with them in family, workplace, etc.)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate Gymnasium|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka City|
|Price||Free (60 yen if there is a charge)|
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate Sports Reception Tel.019-637-4469|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.