[Tsuko no Atelier] Art Workshop Holidays-Puyo Puyo Ball Ujauja Festival-
Held on Thursday, July 22, 2021
～ Puyo Puyo Ball Ujauja Festival ～
Everyone loves Puyo Puyo Balls are released!
A child who collects colors
Puyo Puyo, a child who is fascinated by the feel of Puyo Puyo
A child who enjoys Puyo Puyo scooping with a ladle
When I noticed, everyone's hands are swelling (laughs)
* One goldfish scooping bag with souvenirs
[Effect] Comfortable, healing, fingertip movement, ability to distinguish colors, concentration, ability to enjoy
● Target: 3-9 children
● Things to use: Puyo Puyo balls, ladles, balls, colanders, etc.
● What to bring: Take-out bag
* Please come in a style that does not bother you with dirt.
* There is also "If you get tired of it, it's over".
* Please take measures to prevent infection such as masks.
|Open time||①09:30-10:30 (12 parent-child groups)
②11:00-12:00 (12 parent-child groups)
|Venue||Kitakami City Cultural Exchange Center Sakura Hall
2nd floor / Small atelier 1 and 2
|Address||2-1-1 Sakuradori, Kitakami City|
|Price||500 yen per child (free for children under 3 years old)|
|Contact||There are two ways to apply
① LINE (You can register LINE from the homepage)
② Email form from the homepage
Click here for other inquiries
Atelier of Tatsuko (Yoshiko Shimada)
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.