Iwate Employment Matching Fair II
The "Iwate Employment Matching Fair II" will be held for all students and working adults who are looking to find employment in Iwate Prefecture.
○ Company explanations and interviews by companies in the prefecture ○ Providing employment information in the prefecture by related organizations and consultation on migration / settlement ○ Recruitment of staff by municipalities, measures related to migration / settlement, provision of information on companies in the jurisdiction
Approximately 120 companies that have offices in Iwate prefecture and have full-time job vacancies
Job seekers (students, working people, etc.) living inside and outside the prefecture aiming to find employment in Iwate Prefecture and their families
* Because it is necessary to know the number of participants in advance in order to properly take measures against the new coronavirus, we will make a reservation system in advance and will start accepting reservations from mid-February. In addition, "user registration" (free of charge) on the Foundation website is required for advance reservations. If you have not registered yet, please complete the registration procedure from our website.
<Preventive measures against new coronavirus infection>
○ Please refrain from participating in the following cases.
・ Cold symptoms such as fever ・ Some family members living together have the new coronavirus ・ Plan to travel abroad within 2 weeks before the event ○ Temperature measurement by thermography etc. when visiting Please cooperate with hand disinfection with alcohol and wearing a mask.
In addition, as a result of temperature measurement, if the body temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher, admission will be refused.
○ Face shields will be distributed at the reception, so please wear them when you have an interview with a company.
○ Ventilation is required to prevent the venue from becoming a closed space.
For this reason, it may be difficult for the heating inside the building to work, so please be careful about measures against cold weather.
○ In case of an infected person, the names and contact information of visitors will be listed by the Foundation and submitted to the Iwate Industrial Culture Center Apio, which will be the venue.
○ The event may be canceled depending on the spread of infection.
<About job hunting transportation expenses support>
In order to increase the number of participants from outside the prefecture, there is a system to support transportation expenses when participating in the Iwate Employment Matching Fair from outside the prefecture.
Tohoku area (excluding Iwate prefecture) Residents 5,000 yen Residents outside the Tohoku area 10,000 yen
Please register as a user on the Furusato Iwate Settlement Foundation website, fill in the required items on the "Job Hunting Transportation Expense Support Application Form" obtained from the website, and apply by mail or email.
The limit is once per person within the year.
□ No resume required, free clothing □ No entry fee □ Those who are currently receiving employment insurance are certified as job hunting activities.
<Co-sponsored> (Public interest incorporated foundation) Furusato Iwate Settlement Foundation Iwate Prefecture Iwate Labor Bureau Iwate Prefecture Small and Medium Business Group Central Association
<Support> Let's work in Iwate Promotion Council
|Open time||13: 00-16: 00 [Participant reception 12: 00-15: 30]|
|Venue||Iwate Industrial Culture Center Apio|
|Address||389-20 Sunakomi, Takizawa|
|Parking||Free parking available|
|Contact||Furusato Iwate Settlement Foundation
〒020-0022 3-2-8 Odori, Morioka City Iwate Prefectural Metal Industry Hall 6th floor
TEL: 019-653-8976 MAIL: email@example.com
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.