[Tsuko no Atelier] Art Workshop Saturday-Origami Heaven-
Held on Saturday, March 27, 2021
We will prepare a lot of origami.
By the way, you also like tapes, scissors, and glue!
Origami is foldable, but it can be used in other ways.
Tear OK, chop OK, round OK
Useful for imagination, fingertip movement, graphic sensation, and challenge.
● Target: 3-9 children
● Things to use: Origami, tape, scissors, glue, etc.
● What to bring: Take-out bag
* Please come in a style that does not bother you with dirt.
* There is also "If you get tired, it's over".
* Please take measures to prevent infection such as masks.
|Open time||①09:30-10:30 (Parent-child 6 groups level)
②11:00-12:00 (Parent-child 6 groups level)
|Venue||Kitakami City Cultural Exchange Center Sakura Hall
2nd floor, Japanese-style room Shirayuri
|Address||2-1-1 Sakuradori, Kitakami City|
|Price||500 yen per child (free for children under 3 years old)|
|Contact||You can apply from the homepage
① LINE registration from the homepage
② Mail form from homepage
Atelier of Tatsuko (Yoshiko Shimada)
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.