Storytelling of picture books and picture-story shows "Story Pocket"
No prior application required, free participation.
It is a storytelling of picture books and picture-story shows by "Ohanashi Pocket no Kai".
* There are diaper changing tables for women's toilets and men's toilets nearby.
* When breastfeeding, you can use it if the medical office is available. Please contact the general reception.
* Children's Square can be used freely from 9:00 to 17:00 (closed on Wednesdays), but due to measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, please fill in your name and contact information at the general reception desk and enter the number tag. Please use it after receiving.
When entering the museum, be sure to wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera. In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infectious diseases, those who fall under the following cannot use this service, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or more (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have contact with patients with new coronavirus infection or those who are suspected of having it (including fever in the workplace / living together) and who have contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ) Can not be confirmed as negative
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact with them in family, workplace, etc.)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate 2nd Floor Lounge / Children's Square|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka City|
|Parking||Free (general parking lot: about 170 cars / human-friendly parking lot: about 30 cars)|
|Access||0 minutes walk from bus stop "Fureai Land Iwate", 5 minutes walk from bus stop "Sanbonyanagi Gongendo", 10 minutes walk from bus stop "Sanbonyanagi", 30 minutes walk from JR Tohoku Line "Iwate Iioka Station"|
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate 019-637-1000|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.