Swimming one point lesson
No prior application is required.
If you would like to participate, please measure your blood pressure after reception and then gather at the pool.
What to bring : Swimsuit, swimming cap, towel, goggles
6/2 Water habituation
* If you are using Fureai Land Iwate for the first time, please make a personal card at the general reception. At that time, students, the elderly, and people with disabilities are required to show their ID.
When entering the museum, please wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera. In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infectious diseases, those who fall under the following cannot use this service, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or more (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have contact with patients with new coronavirus infection or those who are suspected of having it (including fever in the workplace / living together) and who have contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ) Can not be confirmed as negative
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact history with them in family, workplace, etc.)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Target||People with disabilities, the elderly, the general public|
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate Pool|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka City|
|Parking||Free (general parking lot: about 170 cars / human-friendly parking lot: about 30 cars)|
|Access||0 minutes walk from bus stop "Fureai Land Iwate", 5 minutes walk from bus stop "Sanbonyanagi Gongendo", 10 minutes walk from bus stop "Sanbonyanagi", 30 minutes walk from JR Tohoku Line "Iwate Iioka Station"|
|Price||Persons with disabilities / elderly people: Free
General: 440 yen / time
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate Sports Reception Tel. 019-637-4469|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.