Use a chair to enjoy flexibility, aerobic exercise, and strength training while enjoying the music.
No prior application required.
What to bring: Easy-to-exercise clothes Drinks Inner shoes
* If you are using Fureai Land Iwate for the first time, please make a personal card at the general reception. At that time, students, the elderly, and people with disabilities are required to show their ID.
When entering the museum, please be sure to wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera. In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, those who fall under the following cannot use it, so please understand and cooperate.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have contact with patients with new coronavirus infection or those who are suspected of having it (including fever in the cohabitant / workplace) and who have contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ), Negative cannot be confirmed
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact with them in family or workplace)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Target||Persons with disabilities, elderly people (65 years old and over), general consultation required|
|Capacity||30 people (first-come-first-served basis)|
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate Gymnasium|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka-shi|
|Price||Free for people with disabilities and the elderly|
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate Sports Guidance Group Te.019-637-4469|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.