New sports, recreation, etc. will be held each time with various themes.
No prior application required.
What to bring: Inner shoes, easy-to-exercise clothes, drinks, towels
Others: If it is raining on the date and time scheduled to be held outdoors, it will be held indoors.
* If you are using Fureai Land Iwate for the first time, please make a personal card at the general reception in advance. At that time, please show your ID card for the elderly, your disability certificate / specific medical expenses beneficiary card for the disabled, and your student ID for the students.
When entering the museum, please be sure to wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera.
In order to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection, those who fall under the following cannot use it, so please understand and cooperate.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have contact with patients with new coronavirus infection or those who are suspected of having it (including fever in the cohabitant / workplace) and who have contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ), Negative cannot be confirmed
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact with them in family or workplace)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Target||General, students (consultation required for infants), people with disabilities, elderly people|
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate Gymnasium, etc.|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka-shi|
|Price||General 110 yen, students 60 yen, free for people with disabilities and the elderly|
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate Sports Guidance Group Tel.019-637-4469|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.