New sports, recreation, etc. will be held each time with various themes.
No prior application required.
What to bring: Inner shoes, easy-to-exercise clothes, drinks, towels
Others: If it is raining on the scheduled date and time outdoors, it will be done indoors.
* If you are using Fureai Land Iwate for the first time, please make a personal card at the general reception in advance. At that time, please show an ID card for the elderly, a disability certificate / specific medical expenses beneficiary card for the disabled, and a student ID for the students.
When entering the museum, please wear a mask and measure the temperature with a thermography camera.
In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infections, those who fall under the following cannot use this service, so we ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Those who have a fever of 37.5 degrees or more (within 2 weeks)
- People with persistent cold symptoms (eg cough, dyspnea, general malaise, sore throat, runny nose, headache, joint / muscle pain, diarrhea, vomiting, dysgeusia, odor disorder, etc.)
- Within 2 weeks, those who have a history of contact with patients with or suspected of having a new coronavirus infection (including fever in the workplace / living together) and who have a history of contact with new corona-related tests (PCR test, antigen test, etc.) ) Can not be confirmed as negative
- Those who have "travel history" to other countries within 2 weeks (and those who have contact history with them in family, workplace, etc.)
- Those who may have close contact with patients with new coronavirus and are within the waiting period (including voluntary waiting)
|Target||General, students, toddlers, people with disabilities, elderly people|
|Venue||Fureai Land Iwate Gymnasium, etc.|
|Address||8-1-3 Sanbonyanagi, Morioka City|
|Parking||Free (general parking lot: about 170 cars / human-friendly parking lot: about 30 cars)|
|Access||0 minutes walk from bus stop "Fureai Land Iwate", 5 minutes walk from bus stop "Sanbonyanagi Gongendo", 10 minutes walk from bus stop "Sanbonyanagi", 30 minutes walk from JR Tohoku Line "Iwate Iioka Station"|
|Price||General 110 yen, students 60 yen, free for people with disabilities / elderly / infants|
|Contact||Fureai Land Iwate Sports Guidance Group Tel.019-637-4469|
|HP||Click here for official website and other related sites
※Event information is subject to change. Please see the official website for details.